Here To Help
These are difficult times we find ourselves in. The impacts to our clients and communities are unprecedented! The best course of action for us all to take is to be as informed as we can at this time. We at SERVPRO of Framingham plan on doing our part to keep our clients and communities informed.
According to the CDC, at this time, "The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus." The CDC recommends the following steps to take to protect yourself;
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
For more information on COVID-19 and how best to protect yourself and others around you visit the Centers for Disease Control website.
All of us here at SERVPRO of Norwood / West Roxbury want you and your loved ones to stay safe and know that we will make it through this together!